Boys and Girls Front Range League
(U9-U10; 2013-2014 Birth Years)
Fall 2022 League
The U9-U10 Programs continue to build upon the Rush Way developmental pathway, that begins in the U4-U8 program. Programming for these age groups covers a broad spectrum of players, from the beginner to the pre-competitive leagues. U9-U10 Rush teams are placed in the Colorado Soccer Association Front Range League.
- Teams play 7 vs 7; 6 field players and a goalkeeper
- Teams typically consist of 9-11 players
- Practice is held 2 times/week (schedule TBD)
- All games are played on Saturday in the CSA Front Range League (8 total games, 4 home and 4 away). Season begins on 9/10 and the last day to play and report games is 11/13.
- Away games consist of traveling to opponent’s fields (Lakewood, Littleton, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Denver, etc.)
The Recreational program is a beginner program for players wishing to continue the pathway from the U4-U8 Recreational program. These teams are coached by parent volunteers. Volunteer coaches will follow the Rush Curriculum provided by Rush Staff for the training sessions throughout the season. Training is held twice a week for 60-90 minutes at a convenient local location. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer coach, please contact Josh Nolker at jnolkermountainrushsoccer.
If you have questions about the program please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR PRIORITY IS THE DEVELOPMENT OUR PLAYERS
WE ARE DEDICATED TO INDIVIDUAL MASTERY OF THE TECHNICAL SKILLS OF THE GAME.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00a - 4:00p
Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
Saturday & Sunday: Closed